WSI 0.00% 13.0¢ weststar industrial limited

If 10 cents is a steal why aren’t you buying more then?! We both...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    For the last time, the price literally doubled on no material news!! Something that doubles can go from ridiculously cheap to expensive!! I don’t know about others here, but a 100%+ move is very significant to me and I make a living off 5-50% moves.

Do I regret loading up at 1.3c average? No. Do I regret selling all out at 2c average? Also no…

I don’t have inside info. The cash flow scam was unforeseeable until the price more than doubled. These guys think they can just get away with it but they have no idea what they are doing and that’s why they will get caught someday soon and be in prison for 3-8 years. White collar criminals doing this insider trading steal other people’s money… I’m not the only large holder to have sold the past few weeks before the news. There’s a nice profit motive I get it but those at the company leaking the info and the individuals buying in advance don’t seem to realise that their careers will be soon ending and their name tarnished for life.
    If 10 cents is a steal why aren’t you buying more then?! We both know this loss making pump and dump stock is worth nowhere near 10 cents.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 151456 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 150000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.