WSI 3.85% 13.5¢ weststar industrial limited

Yes, unfortunately, although I did sell a fair few today at...

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 142
    Yes, unfortunately, although I did sell a fair few today at 2.5-2.8 to get out with a very nice profit overall! I loaded up at 1.2-1.4 (where I rate this stock a buy) to sell before the full year results. I’ll let others speculate on what the quarterly and full year results look like. I’ve moved on to better value and lower risk elsewhere.

Based on the first half results (loss), the full year on year results will be a shocker IMO given the labour market shortages in WA.

The time to buy these stocks is when there are no posts and zero hype. The time to sell is when the price more than doubles in a couple of weeks and new posters suddenly appear to pump it up!

Maybe some of the buyers this week know something I don’t. Either way, I’ve banked profits as a professional investor/trader and they are risking time in jail if they sell.

It wouldn’t entirely surprise me if management release another quarterly like the one two years ago for a nice pump and dump. Hopefully people remember that cashflow doesn’t equal profit so they don’t get burnt again! I don’t trust this company after all the insider related party action the past few years — they have done some very unethical things with gifting themselves ‘performance’ shares IMO.

Good luck to all the long term investors here — hopefully you are all now in profit and able to take advantage of the pump!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WSI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
13.5¢
Change
0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $15.89M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.5¢ 13.0¢ $19.53K 146.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 119148 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.5¢ 4149 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WSI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.