UCL 0.00% 30.0¢ ucl resources limited

Hi again nobull.Sme interesting points. I'm pondering the...

1. 9,303 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1119
    Hi again nobull.

Sme interesting points. I'm pondering the Mehdiabad demerger idea. It is a similar issue to the Wonarah one. Perhaps the answer might be for voth companies to demerge their Sandpiper assets into one company and give us the shares?

Complications: the asset is held in NMP via Namibian holding structures that the Australian parents in turn own. Maybe sovereign issues? Perhaps less problematic for UCL than demerging Mehdiabad which would presumably have to be as a private company as there would be zero support for it on any bourse atm. (TNT demerger is a dud at present, been languishing for ages and no end in sight).

Re waiting 12 months, perhaps that might be enoughime although i doubt it. Apart from it likely meeding at least that long to see the govt fall I reckon it would take significant time after thatnjust to be even clear if the bew govt would be favourable to our cause. Very messy. In the meantime Sandpiper should be growing in value. Best to get it all back now - if they can.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UCL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.