RHK 0.00% 75.0¢ red hawk mining limited

It is wise decision to exit any stock since you could have a...

1. 2,084 Posts.
    It is wise decision to exit any stock since you could have a pause.

However I do wonder if it is wise to make a market decision as a school boy based on the formula and chemical elements of FMS IO.

What do you look for? The money or Fe with 100% fe? I appreciate the efforts our mates to know more about FMS IO quality but quality with the concern about the price is useless.

If FMS IO poor but underpriced too much, I would not sell. If the world just need IO with 100% fe and I would have shares in BHP or RIO, I would sell them without any concern. If crap IO with 26% fe have big market and sell reasonable price, I would hold FMS IO.

I still could not find anything which tell me FMS IO is something no one wants to get but I do feel there are a lot of big boys have been counted the price/performance for money with some systematic way.

Yes in the past hottest time, the similar IO as FMS one could be sold at $5-10 for each unground IO, I don't think it is impossible when the Sun back and people head start warm, hot, and crazy for FMS IO to be sold at $3 per underground tonne.

No right or wrong but if you look for money, you need the wisdom, gut, and insight about the future. Don't use anything as excuse for your action and later blame others for your decision.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RHK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
75.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
75.0¢ 76.0¢ 75.0¢ $7.462K 9.894K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 7035 74.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
76.0¢ 12268 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RHK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.