QHL 6.58% 40.5¢ quickstep holdings limited

WT# R They doing?, page-2

1. 749 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 462
    Sorry I've been silent awhile. As indicated earlier, I'm loaded up and patiently waiting as I believe things are coming to a boil (despite the disappointing silence from management).

Regarding Canada, the reality is, what would they get instead of the F-35 which most of their allies are standardising on?

Theres some unhappy politicking going on with Boeing related to Bombardier's single-aisle commercial jets:
    http://news.nationalpost.com/news/c...bardier-means-its-no-longer-a-trusted-partner

Will likely play into reinstating interest in F-35.

Meanwhile, rumors are Germany, Singapore, Switzerland to name a few, are looking at the F-35. People talk about cost and complexity but how many 5th gen fighter options are there and by 5th gen, rather than stealth, the emphasis is on interconnected systems rather than individual jets, ones where countries can be guaranteed of continued support and development, as well as gradual cost reductions.

Mirage, Eurofighter, Sukhoi/PAK-FA... seems to be challenges with each. At least with the F-35, there is alignment for many with their close allies.

QHL have a great business position to enhance profitablity simply hanging onto their F-35 and C130 contract coattails.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QHL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
40.5¢
Change
0.025(6.58%)
Mkt cap ! $29.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
39.0¢ 45.0¢ 38.5¢ $294.9K 703.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 39.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
41.0¢ 6875 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
QHL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.