ASE 0.00% 3.0¢ astute metals nl

RushinGoldI don't want to stomp them, I want to work with them,...

1. 5,079 Posts.
    RushinGold

I don't want to stomp them, I want to work with them, at this stage we just want some questions answered.
    properly, without this bare company line stuff

Look I want the company to prosper, and the aim at this point is simply to get better communication, through better and more up to date ASK announcements,
    but also make it known that the placement was not handled very well, which many have done on this forum,

but mainly to let them know that we will have a united voice and we will have some voting power.

From experience you will be amazed at how many shares/votes we have here.

If you read CVI posts from about Oct 2008 which resulted in an extraordinary meeting on 30 Jan 2009, look that one up and it will make interesting reading

Look as I have said, I think ARO has high potential with good tenements in a very productive area, so I am not looking at doing anything than to get better communication, better feedback to shareholders, and the result being happier shareholders and a prosperous company.

That would be my aim at this point, if others have a different view or aim then let's discuss it.

What do you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ASE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.31M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 151477 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.3¢ 36000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ASE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.