DOW 1.27% $4.78 downer edi limited

Yes I am close mate, although it will only cost me two points.As...

1. 2,271 Posts.
    Yes I am close mate, although it will only cost me two points.

As for the DOW, I probably have not mentioned my own thoughts technically since last Monday. Here I gave two figures that would take some breaking, as several old highs straddle them as well.

I'll paste the paragraph from my post of 4th.

"That said, they have four highs holding it back, plus Gann 75% resistance. A break of this should see Gann 62.5% of the 97 low/all time high at 8734, fibbo 61.8% at 8777 and Gann 100% of pivot (200% of previous range down up from bottom) at 8780 and a whole string of tops making it hard to reach 8800".

Monday night showed a strong upward move stopped sharply at 8720, just 14 points short of my first resistance figure. 14 points on a volatile indice like the DOW is nothing, I consider anything within 30 points as being close enough. a retreat Tuesday night, then another strong upsurge Wednesday night was stopped right on the nail at 8777, my fibbo ratio.

Two down days from here, the first two in a row since the 9th October. I had expected our market to turn at 3098. It didn't reach this figure, fell 14 points short. I missed the trade down, expecting a small rise to 98 the day after the interest rates cut, then yesterday I was away most of the day. I still have a gut feeling we have seen the top of the rally, and the highs for a while.

Bomber

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DOW (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.