AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

"but I would have thought most shareholders would EXPECT the BFS...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    "but I would have thought most shareholders would EXPECT the BFS would be done properly,"

Depends upon the definition of "properly" .............. ??
    Properly enough to satisfy the board ? to satisfy the ASX to allow release onto the market ? to pull off another CR and buy
    more time ? to get shareholders chattering in anticipation of imminent finance only to be bitterly disappointed many
    months / or even years later ??

There are FAR TOO MANY small cap companies on the ASX that have done PRS then DFS, then update of DFS,
    then integration of something else into the DFS ...... revision and more drilling, further work required, another updated DFS, on and on and on year after year !!!
    Too much "busywork" ... and not enough actual financing with mining happening.
    The percentage of ASX small cap's that actually get financed is very small.

My definition of "properly" is This BFS successfully attracting finance / funding required to build AVL'S mine
    Thats what I'm expecting and any other result will indicate "not done properly" ... and hence a failure.

If I see one word of .... further drilling for update of BFS necessary ..... integration of tenement XYZ into the BFS
    ..... blah blah ...... I will likely be gone gone gone !!

So I expect it to be "done properly", but there are very wide ranging definitions of "properly" that companies "can get away with" in this end of the market !!

Last edited by jskf: 22/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $61.71K 4.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 913803 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 15940359 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.