AVL 6.67% 1.6¢ australian vanadium limited

Lol …..the oxidation profile, another of your little fantasies...

1. 2,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 482
    Lol …..the oxidation profile, another of your little fantasies you’ve been “parroting” for a while which I knew full well was coming and here’s one I prepared earlier. wink.png
    You see I remember this little gem of yours and was lucky enough to have your opinion run past an actual Mining Geologist for my own curiosity quite some time agojust to see what’s actually what.

The comment from the geologist when shown the tenement map and had your theory explained was something along the lines of - “what f***ing idiot told you this?”

I know it’s been a favourite fantasy of yours but it would be a miracle of physics and geology to have your ridiculous claim actually be true, if you look at the tenement maps and understand anything about, of course ....... geology.
    Even a layman just looking at the maps can clearly understand it just by pure and simple common sense.

You see it’s impossible for the oxidation profile to be excellent on your northern tenement, suddenly become unsuitable on the AVL tenement,and the by some miracle of geology and physics become excellent and even better once down on your Yubawubba tenement, on the exact same strike line on the exact same resource.
    It just isn’t possible.

So unfortunately for you this - "soon the market will realise due to the oxidisation profile processing AVLs resource is proving to be difficult hence the innovation and almost a decade trying to prove its feasible, it's no secret they are having issues behind the scenes" ..... is just made up in your head.
    We've been hearing ad nauseam for how many years that "soon the market will realise" lol
    The market already has already realised my friend.

Unless Yubawubba of course is absolutely atrocious which is why the integration into the DFS never seems to happen and will therefore be another complete waste of time?
    Then that would make at least some sense.

Also “early days” you say ...... the DFS failed 3 years ago and we can clearly see the effect of your cornerstone investor had on the share price (more like drop like a stone)The share price is still underwater.

And you seriously believe they are going to revive that old rejected study from 2019 by adding a tenement some 14km away the size of a postage stamp with no direct route of access other that straight through the middle of the AVL project.
    “Rose coloured glasses?” you say wink.png...... lol I think we know who is wearing them.

As they say - ”everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but not entitled to their own facts“

Enjoy as depicted below.
    I even used the TMT tenement map from their own investor presentation to counter any accusations of misrepresentation or bias.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4113/4113631-ae40d1efea95b465aa06f25e37a6b881.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $137.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $61.71K 4.014M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 913803 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 15940359 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.