CAY 2.25% 9.1¢ canyon resources limited

WTF Did I Just Witness? Bring It On Wise Owl/Next Investor, page-78

1. 1,388 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 488
    It's a bit early for that me thinks. I will be keeping an open mind leading up to the AGM. I want to see what is proposed and what happens once JS officially becomes the main frontman for Canyon. I want to see what role Phil takes on and also what pay structure he is offered leading into the next AGM. This IMO is highly relevant to all shareholders. He's been on a good wicket for a long time and I don't think his current salary will be appropriate once he steps down.
    I do believe he will still be an important piece of the puzzle however. But as things unravel and unfold, we will all be able to make more informed decisions as we progress closer to November 2022.

I guess our new board structure will effectively have 6 months to show what they can do before the AGM and I'm sure I'm not the only shareholder that's not happy at the moment with the current share price.

I'm quite sure Phil is well aware of the above and I'm also hoping the right decisions are made moving forward. We all want to see improvement not only in the share price, but the way our board operates and effectively communicates with its shareholders.

I think once JS repairs and reinvigorates Canyons reputation and helps get our name known world-wide utilising our Corporate Adviser, (Rob Hamilton) along with JS's own contacts, the sooner our share price starts to appreciate and hopefully zoom past the 22 cents mark where we were 3 years ago.

Armed with the BFS and the MC/ML, I have full confidence JS will achieve this and much much more. I want to see at least some of his performance base shares, issued this calendar year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CAY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.1¢
Change
0.002(2.25%)
Mkt cap ! $128.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.0¢ $134.4K 1.474M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1730000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.2¢ 164242 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CAY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.