VCR ventracor limited

drmb;Well said. The only way to make profit from this stock is...

1. 395 Posts.
    drmb;

Well said. The only way to make profit from this stock is to trade it, not invest in it. As I have said so in my posts a few months back. I also concur with your comments re. dilution. Again, refer to my comments I made around the last placement time.

I make no secret of the fact that I short vcr whenever my methodology indicates so. Despite the comments of doom and gloom from some one here, I have yet to be caught by a surprise sp rise!!!!

Just as I am writing this, there is a news item on the channel 7;

The Hunter Medical Research Institute has just completed a six-month trial of six patients with damaged hearts who were treated with their own cultured stem cells.

Cardiologist Suku Thambar says while the trial was to establish the safety of the procedure, heart muscle recovery was seen in the six patients.

"Heart muscle recovery was seen in patients whose heart function was below normal to start off," he said.

"But in terms of symptoms, some of the patients didn't have improvement in their heart function but they still had improvement in their symptoms."

The researchers are now set to go ahead with a much larger stem cell trial with heart disease patients.

Dr Thambar says the next stage will use stem cells from healthy donors, rather than those from the sick patient.

"You can just imagine if a patient comes with a heart attack and is in need of this form of treatment, it takes a long time to harvest their own bone marrow and grow them up in the laboratory and then inject them back into the patients," he said.

"So we'll use these same cells but in an allergenic preparation from healthy donors."

The way I read this is that Stem Cells research are making head way enough to be a viable option in the near future.

VCR, great concept, great product, good advancement, SH&ty management.

What a shame!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.