HCH 3.67% $1.27 hot chili limited

I must say that the tone in that email is pretty poor, they...

1. 8,625 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1341
    I must say that the tone in that email is pretty poor, they clearly think nothing is wrong with anything they do.

Hanging their hats on 1 year returns vs our peer copper group when they over the last 3 years have all had big runs up to over $500 mil in MC whilst we have barely moved... ofcourse when markets come off they will underperform but at least that's from a high base.

Ending in the top 15% of that dog S**t pile of companies they selected to compare themselves against for their performance rights is not something to be proud of, the average return for them has been -20% over the last 12 months... I don't know who selected them as the control group but looking at them it was clear HCH would need to do something VERY wrong to not be in the quartile which is very convienient for their 'performance rights'

The communication excuses are a laugh and a cop-out, it's been poor anyway you slice it. I would be interested in your reply if you asked about the half arsed presentation that was taken to VRIC which was 6 months out of date? I note the comment 'We pride ourselves on the quality of our corporate presentations' is he taking the piss??

Did he also claim that Australian companies not have access to Royalty/Streaming companies?? I have seen a number announce such deals on the ASX recently.

The MRE excuse is a joke, if they were waiting on a final results for late Nov that would be for one area, every other calculation should have been done and finalised... ie. if they were waiting on AMSA results then all other areas should have been finalised and again the communication around this has been atrocious. Also 28 day turnaround for assays?? Why were the cortadera results not received until late Nov? From previous commentary drilling at Cort finished early in Oct.

The talk around the drilling is also a laugh, they are calling it first pass and acting like they are completing Greenfields drilling... which they aren't. Also 18 months schedule to do the 30,000m?? That's 1,600m per month on average... I assume they are accounting for a lot of idle time of that period in that case.

Lastly whilst i think some of the comments re. NAB was abhorrent and likely regretted by all those who said things now that they know the situation, to call it hate speech is a bit of a stretch.
    Last edited by Big Kahuna 101: 25/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.27
Change
0.045(3.67%)
Mkt cap ! $151.6M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.24 $1.30 $1.24 $339.4K 265.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 4478 $1.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.28 1000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.27pm 29/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.27
  Change
0.045 ( 3.67 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.25 $1.30 $1.25 20450
Last updated 13.27pm 29/04/2024 ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.