HCH 0.00% $1.25 hot chili limited

Institutional buying took place ages ago. It's been under water...

1. 508 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 179
    Institutional buying took place ages ago. It's been under water since then even though it was bought at a steep discount at the time. Since then, no new institutional money has been buying shares that I'm aware of except for a little bit by GS Corp. Glencore stake is a lottery ticket for them. If it works out, great. If not, it's a rounding error they won't notice.

I don't mean to be negative or down ramp. On the contrary. I'm long and still believe there is potential. But as time progresses, I find it harder to see the path to production. If that path was clear, I imagine, we'd see active buying interest, if not a bidding war for HCH by now. Maybe there is a left field catalyst that will come into play unexpectedly, like an accelerated development of water assets or a high-grade drill hit. But for the latter you actually have to be drilling to find anything. And that seems to be mostly on ice or unsuccessful.

So please, when you counter my "negative" points above, do give a credible counter reason. Most positive posts refer to innuendo and not facts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HCH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.25
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $149.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2000 $1.30

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.24 4035 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HCH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.