PAR 4.17% 23.0¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

Nothings changed. Company is fine and progressing well. This is...

1. 2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 761
    Nothings changed. Company is fine and progressing well.

This is just someone/s that wanted to bank their profit. Good luck to them, they have provided the chance to buy more with a 2 in front of it. A week ago who would have thought it likely we'd be below $3 - know one!

Patience is required, don't forget that. The pro's and insto's do things differently. They are all about profit and time frames. Sometimes they lock money away for a set time and then remove it regardless of anything else. They simply sell, win or lose, they sell cause the time is up. It's been 7 months since the cap raise and I'll bet if we look at the broker data some of this selling is related to that also. The wash period of the $77m was quite short and wasn't completed back in the June -Aug period. We then started the climb in early Sept and someone/s has also been buying the whole way up. They are now taking those profits and gonna have a wonderful Christmas. They have done their jobs well. Well played to them.

PAR is a good company for this type of play because their product works. The trials showed that. You can do the same thing. Buy a parcel today, and set your sale goal - 20%, 30% whatever. Then when it hits that percent sell. Disregard everything else, just bank the profit. Then do it again. It's all about buy low and sell higher. You just have to wait until it turns and goes back up.

As well as having a few play parcels for along the journey, I also have a few larger parcels that I do not touch. They can sit there for the long haul.

Buy yourself a Christmas parcel today, to be opened next Christmas. I'll bet you won't regret it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.17%)
Mkt cap ! $80.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 24.5¢ 23.0¢ $114.2K 478.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 185592 23.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 45500 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.