TZL 4.55% 2.1¢ tz limited

wtf? just realized i've been buying at 9.7c, page-5

1. 886 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 108
    As a Richmond supporter you are used to bad management and disappointment, so jump in, you'll feel right at home.

Just remember though that the normal way to invest is to wait until a stock has risen 600%, several brokers are spruiking it and the punters are buying it with their ears pinned back.

Quite seriously, TZL may well be on its knees, but at this stage the only reason to invest in anything is because the whole market is getting seriously oversold and is primed for a post EOFY rally. Once TZL rebound to 16c you can then decide whether they are actually any good or not.

By the way, I think I speak for most of us here when I say that we have no real idea whether they are any good or not. They appeared to be a great buy at numerous times, but they weren't. How all their seemingly promising deals and ventures have come to so little is a complete mystery. They were touted by their Chairman as The One To Watch in 2012. LOL. Now we are not really being told anything much. We're like a bunch of Jojo Pieists... all we can do is believe in the Pie and that the Pie will somehow save us.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
-0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $5.388M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.1¢ $1.509K 70K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 780 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.30pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.