JTL 0.00% 0.5¢ jayex technology limited

It is now quite clear that this company lacks both a product and...

1. 9 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    It is now quite clear that this company lacks both a product and service to generate suitable income. The product is failing to be accepted within the market it was designed and has since been superseded by better and more efficient systems.

Added to the product ‘failure’ is the abject inability of management to seek and provided a timely solution for their company demise. Either get the current product working and up-to-date or get another product that does work and generates real income.

Solution? – its probably way too late now, but I reckon this company needs both – new products / services and a complete change in management – a change that promotes and provides new initiatives, generates drive and confidence in shareholders and ultimately makes money.

A change in the existing management mindset is unlikely to happen. If it were possible for them to create a total ‘U’ turn, it would have been done by now – the writing has been on the wall for a long time with no quantum changes being made to reverse the rapid decline in market position and income generation.

The want to stick with the same non-performing product and service is simply insane – I don’t get it! There are companies out there now that have a much better and totally secure systems that allow for the addition of a greater depth of patient information and medical history, accessible via restricted levels of passwords based on medical levels of competency. The future of secure record storing is via the ‘blockchain’. One new business utiliizing this technology is MedicalChain ……. I am sure there are others. This is the future.

How or who can facilitate such dynamic changes?........ clearly, no-one from the current management team. Check the number of advisors on the MedicalChain website as an indication of the depth of knowledge that is required. While I am not advocating a massive swell in the knowledge and ideas pool, it is clear that new blood has to be sourced that has the unique ideas and drive to resurrect this business. I am staggered that to date, management has failed to address their chronic product and financial problems.

Having sold off lately, I am leaving some of my ‘written-off’ holdings in the company in the hope that things might change for the better and provide some glimmer of change and profitability in the future…………. but as I won’t be holding my breath! Time is running out!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JTL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.