TVL 1.32% 7.5¢ touch ventures limited

WTF's offer to buy TVL at 55c is conditional on 75% acceptance....

1. 160 Posts.
    WTF's offer to buy TVL at 55c is conditional on 75% acceptance. So if they don't get to 75% then they could increase the offer or pull out altogether. If they pull out altogether then the shares are likely to drop to their pre-offer levels as all of their shares will go back to the original owners (if you have already accepted the offer you can't then go and sell the shares on market). However, given that WTF now have 58% of the stock then they are unlikely to do that. If they are close to 75% then they will grab anything they can get their hands on including higher on market bids.

The big question is what is AOT doing? If I remember rightly they bought stock on market when it was around 60c-65c and so they are not likely to sell out at 55c-57c, unless they are just going to cut their losses (it is a big loss though). In any case, why buy 20% of the company that is being taken over and then sit on it? AOT will do something over the next couple of weeks. Do they want to be part of the future? Only time will tell.

My recommendation would be to sit and wait to see what happens. You have until 17th Dec to get your acceptance in and so don't need to make a decision until just before then. Something better may eventuate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TVL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $52.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.6¢ 7.2¢ $110.5K 1.476M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 21804 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 740350 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TVL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.