PAR 0.00% 25.5¢ paradigm biopharmaceuticals limited..

I just think a few people on here where a bit hard on management...

1. 285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 82

I just think a few people on here where a bit hard on management considering that we are and have been through one of the biggest upheavals known to mankind in recent history (covid). Pretty hard to keep timelines ie recruit people to trials when the world was going through major upheaval. We couldn't go and see our family at one stage so getting a trial off the ground is a big ask. I think what people are saying is that if you invested believing the product worked and could change peoples lives then nothing changed when we were under a dollar and nothing has changed now we are over $2. Paul holds more shares than anyone so he has more on the line than most to see this succeed. It frustrates me when people sing the praises on management when things are going well but when price drops its all there fault. I think there were numerous reasons the price dropped and many of these had little to do with management. We are all entitled to our views that's what is great about hot copper, but find it a little bemusing that all of a sudden long term commentators on here are fighting to get shares because the price has increased and nothing substantially has changed except we have a new CEO and in my opinion the price increase by over 100 per cent is not just for this reason.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
25.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $89.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
26.0¢ 26.0¢ 25.0¢ $110.6K 431.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 94172 25.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
26.0¢ 30859 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.