WA8 1.59% 6.2¢ warriedar resources limited

WTF!, page-2

1. 2,734 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    Ive been in this stock for three years (yeah, more fool me!) and watched the project develop and get through permitting (which took a year longer than I expected) and the stock move from 3c to 19.5. At 10.5c its a complete steal now as the big uncertainty is lifted and they will be mining the pit in a couple of months and generating cash flow. The projects resource will increase this year as they indicated in their last drilling announcement as they have extended known zones along strike and increased grade.

Big Springs will in time be a 2-3moz orebody as the resource calculation only takes into account a grade envelope down to 100m in North Sammy and those shoots are open at depth and comparitive geology at nearby Jerritt Canyon is currently showing identical mineralisation at 800m depth. I got into this play as the best drill hole they had was 20m at 20g, and the project sat in the worlds safest mining jurisdiction, in the region with the highest valuation in the market (Nevada).

Its taken longer than I wanted and been a lot more frustrating but we are there now and the stock is poised for a big rerating. I dont know why a stale bull sold today but Im glad they did as we want a clean register on the next upleg to maximise the gains.

The company is cashed up, fully financed for production, permitted and ready to go. I think we could easily see 30c this year.

good luck to the holders

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WA8 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $42.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.3¢ 6.3¢ 6.2¢ $65.38K 1.045M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 364672 6.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.2¢ 398467 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WA8 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.