WME 11.5% 14.5¢ west australian metals ltd

wtf, page-21

1. 1,712 Posts.
    Ok.
    Fact:
    Drilling and probing results are now overdue.
    Market was informed when drilling/probing commenced that the entire process would take 3mths with results announced to the market progressively as available. I find it hard to believe that they haven't acquired any results after all this time (even from the simple probing of historically drilled holes). After all it has been nearly 3mths...

Fact:
    Buy and sell bids of up to 1million have been placed and pulled over and over again. Why?

Fact:
    WME traded at 23.5c a year ago... it has not broken out it has simply found its way back to where it has already been. There is yet to be a price correction despite all followers knowing the resource is as good as a sure thing. I've followed WME for more than 1.5years and really am not at all impressed with its current position considering the proven historic resource. Why?

Fact:
    I sometimes get jacked off with the way WME trades and I post my opinion in the hope someone will place rational on the matter. Being told to sell is not constructive and things such as above should and are relevant to all holders. But they are not being acknowledged because as I said, there is a tendency to sugar coat everything.

Example:
    1 year ago (there abouts)
    BLR: 6c
    WME: 23.5c

Now
    BLR: 27.5c
    WME: 24.5c

Tell me who is performing and who isn't cause the way I see it WME should be doing a lot better. I've invested a lot of time and money into WME and am getting impatient to see some sort of return. Can't blame me for that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WME (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.