OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

WTF?, page-11

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    I do not know what fair value is with this goldie fakir.

I think there is some end of year tax losing selling happening of OGC in north American markets. But that may only get the share price down to being somewhat less over-valued given its Dipidio troubles, large capital spend, that it had to increase its net borrowings last quarter, and that the benefits of much of the capex will not start to deliver until 2022 (Haile underground mine) or 2014 (if you believe the CEO that Wahi will become a 250k ounce producer), and given the current high AISCs.

OGC will stay on investors' radar even though its a poor investment now because of the volume of production, its leverage to a rising USD POG, its included in goldie ETFs, has a competent technical team, and has managed to survive for a long time.

The order I placed yesterday morning at $3.00 got filled today. This is just a trading parcel and I am looking for a 20-25% spec gain my mid 2020. Knowing my luck the share price will deliver a ST 20%+ loss, which may induce me to average down hopefully at around $2.40.

GLA.

loki (caveat emptor - I have no idea what I am doing in buying OGC shares.)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.