OGC 0.00% $2.20 oceanagold corporation

Investing works best in combination with patience ... and while...

1. 588 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 100
    Investing works best in combination with patience ... and while the hourly jitter of a companies SP might be interesting, it does has nothing to do with the underlying value of a company - only with the mood swings of your fellow investors who individually may or maybe not smarter than you or I. However - as a collective they always have a tendency to stampede, which is from an investing perspective not a useful trait;

They say "Value is what you get, price is what you pay". Normally it is smart to buy a company when the value is above the SP ... and I think this is currently case with OGC. Market is basically zero-rating Didipio and Haile. How likely is it though that both are really worth nothing?

OGC looks to me like a very healthy (and despite Didipio and Haile still profitable) company with a number of (by the market) undervalued assets (s. above). For a value investor with a multi year horizon this would be the right time to buy in.

Obviously - if you are a day trader, you would not look at underlying value but just at the price jitter and things might look different for you. But even then - I see strong support at $2.60 and a falling wedge (bullish signal). Who knows even for traders this might be a good time to buy? Not sure about your nose, but for me it feels the pleasant smell of opportunities seems to be much stronger than the fishy odor you are talking about.

On the other hand - I do like fresh fish ... maybe you don't?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.