GUJ gujarat nre resources nl

guys I think you underestimate the fact that there are a...

1. 3,849 Posts.
    guys I think you underestimate the fact that there are a significant of retail clients in this story... IN India.

Add in friendlies who have taken up the offer of stock at 35c.. with the balance are local traders.

The point is while there are those who will be happy to scoop up cheap stock, both heads and oppies... there is no way the combined entity will be held down to levels commensurate with GUJ at 33.5c (effectively the on market cost via the options at the moment)

This is one of the first if not the first Idian retail available play into thr Oz market that also will deliver the parent cheap access to Oz coal/infrastructure.

Irrespective of how crude this whole process has been... the GUJ parent Co. isnt about to sully itself in India with its own retail clients by way of a loss. So bet it expects the INR price to be well above the retail/placement/friendly price ie 35c GUJ and 50c INR in the medium term

All this hyper-negative stuff is doing is allowing some of us to buy ever cheaper stock... knowing this MUST occur.

Right t4... lol

DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GUJ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.