IHR 0.00% 23.5¢ intellihr limited

Superloop hasn't failed? Bloody hell mate. It has been a capital...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 89
    Superloop hasn't failed? Bloody hell mate. It has been a capital killer for investors for five years. And it has justifiably been smashed by the market for that entire time because the business has been managed incredibly poorly and made terrible investments.

Their recent acquisition, to make things more current, was another doozy that was prompted by concerns re: organic growth.Their recent few months have actually been quite positive in that they are taking a good chunk of the market share. But that doesn't make a business profitable. NBN reselling is a tight margins game - so you want to be one hell of a company to be doing well in the space.

And to be frank, you are disrespecting a whole heap of investors that have lost their hard earned year after year. (I am not one, but am happy to speak up on behalf of those investors). In short, I am sorry but your comment couldn't be more wrong. If you want to look at a quality, soon to be profitable business I suggest you shift your attention to their competitors ABB. Now THEY are a cracking business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IHR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.