ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi Gaz,Interesting read, good find. Reviewing the latest data...

1. 1,123 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Hi Gaz,

Interesting read, good find.

Reviewing the latest data report from the 202 study to your link. To me, as stamler highlighted, ATH434 showed extremely encouraging improvement in UMSAR 1 scoring (43% improvement from 3/7 patients, of which some had not reached the 6 month evaluation mark). UMSAR 1 evaluates the swallowing, speech, walking and urinary and bowel motion. In addition to this, noted changes with other biomarkers reflecting improvement or halt in biomarker readings that lead to deterioration.

'1.7 (5.1) points. These study data compare favorably to historical data in a similar MSA population that demonstrated an increase of 3.9 (4.6) points over 6 months.2'

https://alteritytherapeutics.com/investor-centre/news/2024/07/17/alterity-therapeutics-reports-positive-interim-data-from-ath434-202-phase-2-clinical-trial-in-multiple-system-atrophy/

Given this, and MSAs rapid progression, I personally would have to strongly assume the placebo will not be showing similar readings to those who have been given ATH434.

Thanks again for the post Gaz, I enjoy the reads and discussions/interpretations of these articles.

Regards.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.