ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Just one last post on the subject. " hopefully the FDA have more...

1. 5,905 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Just one last post on the subject. " hopefully the FDA have more of a heart than to say no." Don't rely on that, because if you don't meet their statistically significant efficacy over the pre specified endpoints, the trial fails. The idea of identifying a sub group within a failed trial is not permitted without a fresh trial to verify that effect. I recall someone in the FDA years ago said finding a stst sig sub group within a trial was like firing an arrow into a barn, then drawing a target around it. Your trial has to hit pre-specified endpoints Pivalde or other could better explain how they crunch the date to verify stat sig.
    I don't know if you followed Verdiperstat. from Biohaven. For MSA. Mixed mouse model results. Multiple phase1 and a phase2 demonstrated positive effects. A 2012 PET imaging trial (N24) looked OK. A 2015 phase2 on 52 patients. No significant changes from baseline or between groups were detected. The company identified a non significant trend to slowing progression and a significant biomarker effect in plasma. 2019 Biohaven began recruiting a 336 people MSA phase3 trial. In 2021 the trial completed and failed the endpoints.Biohaven stopped the expanded access program and discontinued development for MSA.
    From the ashes of their MSA program, somehow the CEO managed to acquire two more drugs and the happy ending was in 2022 Pfizer acquired Biohaven for $11-6 Billion.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $313 104.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 77078609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 6164594 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.