ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Lucky save for Biohaven.I'm not sure how long you have been...

1. 1,133 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 107
    Lucky save for Biohaven.

I'm not sure how long you have been following along for with ATH forum.

But with the results of the 202 study, Stamler and Claasen were considering wether or not to add brain mass measurement within the endpoint readout to add an extra jump to get over the line. This consideration was not met overly welcoming by the ATH crowd, as it now possibly adds a possible unachievable hurdle.

Along given the new MRI technology, a number were agreeing that the team must be seeing something for Stamler and Claasen to want to add this.

To date there has not been confirmation to my knowledge that this has been approved or submitted to be added as a end point.

Therefore, the endpoint for ATH434 is to achieve the goals head lined in this link, what is the study measuring:

https://clinicaltrials.gov/study/NCT05109091

When reviewing these requirements from the 202, we have seen targets have already been established.

So yes, we arent firing into a barn yard door, we do have specific goals to reach and show a proven result. Once again, for Stamler and Claasen wanting to add brain mass they must be seeing something. Given the other targets, these were reached in animal studies, and had improved in the advanced MSA 202 candidates.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $8.021K 2.111M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
40 23398919 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 132896552 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.