ATH 0.00% 0.3¢ alterity therapeutics limited

Hi skint,Looking at the verdiperstat drug, it was a drug...

1. 1,023 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    Hi skint,

Looking at the verdiperstat drug, it was a drug trialled for ALS. Looking at murine and primate studies of ATH, ATH worked well, hence why we are at stage 2 of trials.

IMO, I believe verdiperstat appears to have targeted the different MOA, therefore did not result in wanted results for the treatment of ALS. With monepantol with is being used and targeting MND/ALS, it has shown to clear "the garbage" allowing synaptic endpoint pathways to remain connected....thats my understanding at oresent withiut going back to read over its MOA.

Therefore, monepantol and ATH are targeting 2 different areas, in which someone on another post on a different thread mentioned, they could work hand in hand with each other, but that would be many years down the road, and if both proved to be effective.

ATH 434 could be quite lucrative particularly if it opens treatment into PD, lewy body dementia and FA to name afew, but if we were to pass this hurdle, i think there will be a lot of consolidation, unless they secure an offer straight off the bat, and the 3,500 share holders (last years annual shareholder numbers) get the cut before other investors join the ride. Anyways many steps away yet.

Science is good, results to date have been positive in all trials, wait game now for final readout.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.96M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $200 66.66K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
53 75238609 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 4967441 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.00am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.