SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

JimK, when I made the following statement: "How WTG lawyers are...

1. 187 Posts.
    JimK, when I made the following statement: "How WTG lawyers are ridiculing SGH competencies is funny. The statement where they said that the SGH fools spent over $50M on external consultant fees to check that they are not buying the lemon is priceless. Making fun of other for allegedly not being a sophisticated buyer is not a defence, but indictment of oneself. Selling to not sophisticated buyers lemons is a crime." I simply said that with this defence WTG has admitted guilt.

I don't think mom and dad investors should be prohibited from buying stocks as many companies on stock exchange are managed by fairly ethical people. Saying that nobody should be allowed to buy fake stocks and individuals that sell lemons should be persecuted to build trust in the stock market. No investor that gets a report from a publicly traded company should have to determine if a report is fake or not. SGH sold lemon that they purchased from WTG. SGH claims that they did not know that they have purchased lemon and they claim that for the first year of eating lemon (running the business) they did not recognise the taste. Claiming to be a fool as SGH and their consultants are doing is not a believable defence, especially after taking home more than $50M for alleged expertise.

SGH and WTG finger pointing will provide more evidence of their individual crimes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.