SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

WTG Defence, page-222

1. 12,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 398
    That is exactly what happened- crazy stuff- the whole thing is stranger than fiction...
    Even I shake my head in disbelief at how twisted it has become for me- I cannot believe the lengths and the bad behaviour it is truly shocking- however I have come a long way- I have been representing myself for six months and only recently had to re- employ a lawyer to deal with a hearing - it is not always easy though to do things yourself as what happens in family law is that they pretty much ignore what you say- because the system is gridlocked they get away with that - I noticed the opposing lawyer creates an urgent situation and files it as urgent - so there fore the queue is jumped...

The thing that has shocked me the most is that they openly misrepresent the truth- which in itself to me is a lie-
    It is the same as telling half a story.
    Without all the facts most things cannot be understood.

The root of all this evil is money- Quite frankly it is no wonder that the English government has put a stop to the ambulance chasing- the courts and peoples lives were probably being buried in paper and ruined - the dishonesty is the issue as well as greed.
    Indeed the dishonest lawyers have lost sight - because they work for money not outcomes- and even if they say it is the outcome that is important - it is still half true - as the outcome needs to not take ten years and cause everyone involved a mental breakdown.
    I think like the injury claim laws things will gradually change- but not until my child is an adult---
    There are probably a lot of people that are representing themselves - so in the end that makes it harder for the courts, I suspect they won't like that in the end - We will see how it all evolves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.