SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

WTG Defence, page-243

1. 22,311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    You and your NO voting, whats the go with that? I may aswell see if you can educate me a bit because i don't understand your stance with the NO voting and im not sure i understand why you think the SGH claim will win, most on here are saying WTG will win, i just guess really but you seem quietly confident but give little reason unless im missing something.
    I understand if the NO vote goes through then the deal AC have presented will fail, so what happens then, what other options do you think a NO vote create? you must have something in mind, maybe try to renegotiate with AC? or are you thinking someone else may rock up and replace AC, or do you think AC will pull the pin making SGH likely insolvent and you hope someone saves the day then? Or have you got more angles?
    What do you mean by facts when you talk about the claim? Dr.Who mentions RF being dodgy and central to claim, as you have an opinion on it you must also have a central type reason, im not asking for detailed response but would like to see what your reasoning is so i may learn and understand your side a bit better.
    Thanks

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.