SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

WTG Defence, page-249

1. 22,314 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 266
    SWC, you have surprised and disapointed me, i thought someone like yourself who believes in SGH model and its cause, would care for and be kinder to those like myself, less fortunate with education, i presume the "others" refered to Djroberto who had girl urges at school and Jim. Educate may not be the right word anyway, discuss how you think the SGH case has merit, i was also thinking of Dr.Who because the case talk on HC seems quite weighted to WTG side and he likes to get some balance in the threads, so you seem to be confident and thought you would be the type of person that would reach out to help and share some of your wisdom with us less fortunate souls and add some balance to the threads. It seems i was mistaken, so i'll keep you in the selfish bin from now on unless you come good.

Is it a flash deal for you? After hopping in your shoes to get your view, (by the way they need a good polish), I see your likely being far too over confident in your decision making ability and skills and also are still holding SGH. Since you've been here you're opinion/research has been proved wrong many times if not all. Do you think your judgement / research could be flawed because your thinker is still confident with how it thinks ? and it still thinks its a good idea to hold SGH shares. ? To help your thinker the logic is if a research house got 16 consecutive calls wrong in a row, is there any reason to be confident that the 17th will be correct? I used this logic example because i often find that pigheaded, arogant people that love themselves too much often find it challenging to review their mental thought process.

Summing up, I think the YES vote is finacially best for SH, because i think your highly likely to be wrong again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.