SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

WTG Defence, page-63

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    To be fair I understand that you were historically one of the main rampers on this thread - Lately you seem to be making excuses for the directors of this company - Now what are you saying >?
    That there is an alternative for a recovery from the current situation.... ??
    SWC is clutching at straws - and perhaps in the same sort of mentality thinks that by promoting that on HC there is some big pot of money from a law suit to swoop in and save the day- that suddenly this company will recover?
    No chance IMO

The alternative without the current lenders is administration. The End.
    There are a few here that can still be bothered to argue with a person that clearly has no real understanding of a company that is in this much debt- there is no real alternative than to go through the motions and hold what you have left - the real situation is getting out with something rather than nothing.
    I really think that posters like you are dangerous - where were you when we were endlessly discussing the numbers ?
    The fact that people still pretend that there is any alternative other that just going with the flow of what the current debt holders have planned and wait and hope - is to me very irresponsible- and also misleading.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.