SGH 0.00% 54.5¢ slater & gordon limited

WTG Defence, page-73

1. 12,282 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 396
    So you are denying that you were ramping this company?

I really don't have any interest in trying to decipher why Anchorage bought the debt - That all just plays into the conspiracy arguments that can be propagated -

One would have to assume that they did the math on recouping their input - And quite clearly they have isolated the returns from any potential law suit - it was discussed that SGH would perhaps be delisted -
    I guess you need to work out what the SOI are actually worth to figure that out -

They are not in a position of being up against the wall and needing to be at the mercy of a SH vote to stay in control?
    When you say 'people' who are you referring to ?
    Most of the ones that have been on here arguing since the beginning of the year and thrown up numbers uphill and down dale have all come to the same conclusion - that it is a basket case - anyone touting a recovery would in my view fall into the hope category -
    Each and everytime the reality is delivered there are always those that prefer to keep their head in the sand - So to be clear if nothing else I continue to drop in to keep SWC real everytime he starts up with the we will get 1 bill from the lawsuit ramp - perhaps I should not really bother - but I feel that enough good money has been thrown away here on ramping and misleading posts -
    For months I argued about the shorters covering when they were just exiting - the misinformation on here has been alarming - however there have been some excellent posters that have done the maths and continued to be insulted - probably should have a way to pin those facts on the door way to the thread....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SGH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.