AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

wth is going on?, page-282

1. 1,812 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 239

Hi @trippa99 we meet again, good to see we are both in some good, albeit frustrating, stocks at the moment.

I see what you are saying but looking simply at the option and share price relationship (not looking at the cash generated from option exercise and what AGO could do with it) for any major to start building a significant position only to have the position diluted in 3 months time is what is holding the shareprice down now.

Would AGO really benefit by receiving $450mil and 6bill extra shares?? I actually dont think it would benefit the company and ultimately, shareholders. E.G. Having an extra $450mil wouldn't mean we go from 12mtpa to 20mtpa production capacity, it may mean projects can be fast tracked but is that a good thing right now? Isnt that what got us in trouble in the first place with poor timing and fast expansion plans?

I view IO as still very much in recovery mode. Until we see some price stabilisation, looking for / funding any major projects would be a mistake (i dont consider Corunna Downs major).

Time will tell, but i do think AGO will be much higher than we are now come July. Patience.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.