SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

wti just under $94 but yet , page-4

1. Up
    1,167 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    robertb1101
    As per the all stocks on the ASX....it's very easy to manipulate the market without any questions from ASIC. If you are one of the BB's, you can lead the company, if not the sector where you want. China hasn't switched off, but those companies which have been producing for many years and are infact probably seller more now than they did during the 1st GFC are at an all time low (our 2nd GFC). Sure new projects have come to an end.....and sure that should impact on companies associated with the mining sector; employment, development, construction etc...but not producers. Yet commodities are down....why because that's where the BB's want to send them. In the short term (6 months) the SP of a company has NOTHING to do with the companies performance (what has BHP done over the last 6 months to justify it's SP action)...it is all to do with BB's making a buck.... random walk? or pump and dump. I think the games and rorts at play are far far greater than anyone can imagine. Atleast rorts (detected) get aired in the USA but golly gosh nothing sinister never seems to happen on the ASX (hello). I think simple things, like doing a deal to 'walk' the SP of a company down until it's ripe for privatisation, occur all the time.....a rare earth company jumps to mind. Don't look for logic in SP movement. The old adage 'the SP reflects the true market value' is ABSOLUTE rubbish.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.