WTN 0.00% $2.00 winton land limited

gibb riverits sounds like u understand what is occurring on...

1. U92
    185 Posts.
    gibb river

its sounds like u understand what is occurring on Groote Eylandt better than most. from your understanding do wtn tenements contain large amounts of high grade manganese and how in the hell did wtn obtain this land. i would have thought bhp would have tied all this land up. i googled the mine and was astounded how much manganese is produced. i dont know how much cash bhp make from it but it has to be massive based on the tonnage coming out of the mine. was it an oversite from bhp not to tie up all the surrounding land around the mine or did they consider the ground as no good for any major amounts of manganese. i am confused as why bhp would let some minor no name minnow take all this ground around their mine. if wtn can find some high grade mgn with tonnage then u would expect a much higher market cap than 5 million and it is a certainty that if more manganese is found by wtn then bhp will want it back. i have always found that bhp never lets other miners start up in there back yard. look at umc, they bought them out as soon as they started talking with the chinese. if as u say wtn will drill up a high grade resource then a sp in the $'s is not out of the question.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.