LYC 2.36% $6.06 lynas rare earths limited

WTO Rulings... and Trump, page-41

1. 7,514 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 504
    As far as Trump goes chance of him doing what he said in elections is very low. Look at Obama Key point in first election close Guantanamo prison in less than a year. 6 years later more prisoners than when he took office. 8 years later still open. The US government is huge most policies have to be implemented by career civilians that just do not move very fast. Easy for presidential candidate, especially one with zero government experience to say things. Once elected and they start finding out what has been happening the story changes. I do not like the Donald think he is a problem and needs watching. Not overly worried about any specific idea.

He says build coal plants. Will any utility do this? Unlikely a new plant takes more years to design, permit and build than DT will be in office. The utilities know coal is dirty, may strongly disagree on how dirty. They will not take a chance on one. I am afraid he will slow down momentum to a greener system but change direction I really doubt it. No president is that powerful. Think about Obama care years to get through and now MAYBE dismantled in a year. If you were a president of a company would you bet the future of your company on the policies of someone like Trump. Probably if you were a consultant to the government, other wise you will just lay low and watch.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.06
Change
0.140(2.36%)
Mkt cap ! $5.664B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.02 $6.12 $5.97 $11.52M 1.904M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 12791 $6.04

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.07 13019 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.