BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

G'Day Bruham, i looked at those four stocks, especially VMY, as...

1. 458 Posts.
    G'Day Bruham,

i looked at those four stocks, especially VMY, as i used to own BC Iron and made money out of the CEO, now the CEO of VMY. VMY looks best to me in terms of when production will start. And i can not believe the market cap of TOE. i used to own Agincourt which owned Wiluna and it was not a uranium mine at that time.

PEN, well, i do not like the South Africa exposure (74% and diminishing under the new BEE laws) and hear the Lance project has permeability issues, and i think RCF and Pala end up controlling PEN and trying to squeeze it together with another uranium company, once Pala and RCF convert their debt notes. I got caught out twice with Pala in Integra Gold and Sierra Rutile, and do not wish that bad experience with Pala on anyone. And i believe those $56 contracts PEN has are only partially guaranteed with the large percentage of the supply at the buyers discretion. So if the spot price of U is lower than $56, the utility buyer has the option to buy U at the lower price elsewhere. but i wish you luck on your three other investments and hope you make a lot of money.

In terms of lithium, what happens if/when vanadium replaces lithium? have a read: https://mpc-www.mit.edu/home-2/item/5842-achieving-zero-resistance-in-energy-flow#&ts=undefined

Again, best of luck, i hope you make millions. Glasier is making things happen for us and he is doing all the right things. Production from WUC in sight.

Cait

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.