BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

WUC travelling ok., page-6

1. 896 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 94
    The downside risks are still all about Ablation. It ultimately cost BLR everything, I hope the same doesn't happen with WUC. Last time I spoke to Glasier he told me Ablation was required to bring the mines in to production (unless the U price skyrocketed).

So it's all in on ablation again, the reality is that it might still take quite a bit of time to resolve the regulatory hurdles. The good news is the process has started, however we have no guarantees that it will end with the desired outcome. There was a comment (I think from someone at WUC/BLR) that ruling ablation as milling would kill the technology.

The risk is reflected in the share price and the relative price per pound compared with other companies (TOE included).

I'm not sure I agree with your view Bruham that the 'share price is doing alright,' from your own numbers it is down 18% since the end of the financial year. That's not a small amount. And it is down significantly more than the implied share price paid for BLR. Back down to $2.00 btw.

All that being said, I've left them in the bottom draw to see what Glasier can do. I'm always much more comfortable in a company where the boss has his own skin in the game.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.