WFL 0.00% 0.3¢ wellfully limited

Hi, Has anyone seen this? I thought dermaportation was an OBJ...

1. 91 Posts.
    Hi, Has anyone seen this?

I thought dermaportation was an OBJ only coined term?

Check this out.

http://www.wunder2.eu/product/wunderkiss-lip-plumping

especially ;

WUNDERKISS is uniquely effective because of its proprietary skin delivery technology, DERMAPORTING and controlled dosing of its highly concentrated Vitamin B3 Heating/Cooling Booster Complex.

DERMAPORTING Technology (featured in Phase1 - LIP PLUMPING GLOSS):

DERMAPORTING Technology utilizes a proprietary complex of penetration enhancers which “trick” the skin into allowing large molecules to cross its barrier. The skin has a barrier that naturally repels anything with an ionic charge like water, collagen and hyaluronic acid. The skin absorbs materials that are non-ionic, like lipids (which is essentially fat). DERMAPORTING Technology utilizes a complex of lipids that go through a pharmaceutical-grade purification process, and are designed to envelope and “transport” large molecules into the surface of the skin.

Through DERMAPORTING, once delivered into the surface of the skin, the lipids release these “micro-fillers,” including pharmaceutical grade, high molecular collagen, and pharmaceutical-grade, high molecular hyaluronic acid.  These micro-fillers activate within the surface of the skin – and help to plump the appearance of the lips.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WFL (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.