99L 0.00% 1.0¢ 99 loyalty limited.

Wuxian 99 cheap again, page-14

1. 201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Jason i am a client of investorlink's and i can tell you NNW is NOTHING like TUP, TUP had less that 4% free float, it was a compliance listing!! EVERYONE pretty much got out on the way up, it was pushed up by foreign buying of some description. It should probably have never come close to the price it got to with almost NO earnings. I have been told directly from the company that the Escrow stock is almost entirely held by management and Investorlink.

NNW has GOOD revenue and is a profitable business whilst still in its infancy. iProperty made losses for 6 YEARS.

Jason if you think this is a scam do you think the CPA (Aussie accounting charter) would do a full story on the CEO in their monthly magazine "In the black" or do you think the likes of Washington H Soul Pattinson would have Millions of $$$ invested. I really think some people don't even do any research and then expect all answers spoon fed when the price goes the wrong way. Here's is a tip, share price and fundamentals are not very correlated, its all about perception. I think the Aussie markets perception of this stock is low currently for different reasons even though the fundamentals have NEVER been stronger.

DYOR!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 99L (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.