FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Just now got a letter as stated above! Not only do i feel...

1. 695 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Just now got a letter as stated above! Not only do i feel disgusted that such action has been taken by WW but also that i have to pay for the PRIORITY MAIL and the paid return envelope through my holding shares in this company! What WW dont get is that he is not welcome and should do the right thing by the SH. When did WW visit Mali? Why is he not telling which directors support him in this letter and his request to me to sign a pre-populated proxy? I believe KJ is the right person to take us forward from here with the help of the 2 incoming individuals! We need to get rid of those who respond to our questions by saying "it is what it is".
    My response is just that: IT IS WHAT IT IS!! The vote FOR x 4 IS WHAT IS NEEDED! This is all my opinion and i do act for my own interest as SH of this company! I will most certainly buy more shares within time to increase my holding as this to me is the right thing to do!
    Cant wait for the result of the meeting!
    Good Luck to the 2 proposed Directors and strongly believe you will work for SH and not for your own pockets!
    DYOR GLTALTH!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.