WWI 0.00% 1.5¢ west wits mining limited

WWI chart, page-722

1. 3,626 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    I bet if I rang MQ and asked when is the ministers next EA meeting, the answer would be FNI, and if I asked our lawyers the answer would be FIIK. Same really. So where is my timeline. We have MQ playing golf, GT reporting his scorecard and Rudessa plucking her bikini line. In september I chose WWI over E25 because the MR was imminent. E25 has gone from 44c to $2.40 . I dont play gin rummy for strawberry short cakes, I play in six figures so my decision to back WWI has cost me 4 big ones. Am I happy, no no no. When the fing self appointed thought police tell me I should be more politically correct DILLIGAF, no no no. They also tell me it is ridiculous to say what I could have earned, like I could have backed FMG or ANZ or whatever, and that is true but what I am saying is what I would have backed and that is very very fing different. I am not happy losing 4 million smackaroo's because some one is waxing their bikini line. For now I have another 5 bagger and a 3 bagger that I equally want to back and I am not interested in walking away from another six figure sum (as they are about to leave the station) to stay with a bunch of perennial non performers. This outfit in this 5 months have come up a long way short of par and blame each other. Not good enough, I want out . The chances are there will be no end to this farce. If I had this level of indifference and ineptitide in my profession I would have been sued into obscurity long long ago. The true believers will vaccilate until the cows come home but I have other eggs to fry.
    Running out not walking.
    No shit Sherlock to quote you, I agree but what is around the next corner, a change of heart, an epiphany perhaps or just more of the same old shite. I back the latter. Good luck to the stayers but plse someone buy me out. Had enough.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $38.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.5¢ 1.5¢ $83 5.557K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 128165 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 379999 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.56am 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.