WWI 13.3% 1.7¢ west wits mining limited

It is going to be an interesting Monday morning trade for WWI...

1. 357 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    It is going to be an interesting Monday morning trade for WWI with this new Uranium development, however, I’m not convinced it had anything to do with Fridays share price movement.

I personally added to my holding at open on Friday due to the price 0.045c being so distressed that I couldn’t resist any longer.

I feel that as the day progressed slight fomo took over and there may well have been many holders who had sold and were hoping for cheaper shares simply re-entering the market so as not to miss the boat, so to speak.

I don’t think much will come of the Uranium story but it is worthy of further investigation given the clamour for the product and the topical news flow at the moment. Don’t look a gift horse in the mouth and all that!

I’m happy to wait out the gold story and personally will add to my holding on the dips. I don’t mind waiting out mining stocks because I understand they take time and patience to come good.

Some people have neither of these qualities and want results yesterday which is their prerogative and perhaps their trading method, however, it does provide somewhat cringeworthy commentary on this forum.

Im not sure where this story goes from here. I thought a buyout was on the cards post MR. I was wrong. I do feel that there is a success story down the track and will wait things out.

Good luck to all holders, I hope your holding is successful (not shorters of course). Mostly good luck longs

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.7¢
Change
0.002(13.3%)
Mkt cap ! $43.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.7¢ 1.5¢ $45.00K 2.823M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 250000 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1561158 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.