WWI 6.67% 1.4¢ west wits mining limited

WWI: on track to a billion dollar valuation, page-103

1. 3,844 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 833
    look at the right hand side.....most shares for sale are loaded their and hasn’t moved for a while now.....propped up to show more sellers that buyers....

remember
    selling creates people to sell and visa versus the other way....
    The share price is actually trying to find support at present ....
    but keeps on getting kicked by one or two players...but once this settles the Company will be price in accordingly

you can see in the past week or so
    a number of the biggest down rampers here on hc
    have all bought in here now and are getting flogged for

and

you can see the form on some of the biggest uprampers and believers on hc in the past .....all down rammping

imo thing are unbalanced here at the moment and don’t make much sense ..but I believe in the short term News on finance and development and further exploration will look back at this as an experience.....
    seems lots on here have never experienced an explorer turn into a miner

and it seems not many on here have experienced a take over before.

i was recently was fortunate enough to buy and invest in CDV.....and experience a take over from start to finish....with a maximum result.

..I trusted WWI management and watched WWI go from gold explorer to a future gold mine developer and near term gold producer and turned a gold explanation play into MIning right to mine a 2012 jork complaint mine of 3.55 million ounce
    and now and in the near future target the 12.8 million ounce 1997 jork that existed in the past.

i can see why everyones trying to secure a new Position here GOLD is GOLD......people actually will die for it....
    and WWI have plenty of it......
    people will say anything here to get a slice of it...

GOLD IS GOLD remember and our mine is full of GOLD
    40% of the worlds gold was produced in our region......
    we are just working out on how we are going to take it out....

too too much to like here...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.