WWI 6.67% 1.6¢ west wits mining limited

Talked with Simon at the company, I like the way you can call...

1. 10,075 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4852

Talked with Simon at the company, I like the way you can call WWI and to ask questions and actually get answers, that is rarity.
    The reason they are confident they will get a very good deal on toll milling is that the nearby closest company (can't recall the name) is processing at only 50% capacity. Seems to me that a miner with that much spare capacity would have to be looking to acquire a large additional gold resource.
    What may start out as a toll treating arrangement will end up in the company owning the mill wanting to secure 100% of the cash flow
    They are in no rush to seal a finance agreement. They want to get it right and the recent cap raise has bought them time. They are not going to rush into a deal and are confident from initial discussions that they will raise the Capex.
    Clearance of scrub etc around the Qala Shallows has commenced and next week a team will progress site establishment within Qala.
    That will facilitate a firmer estimate of the early mining initiative, currently the projected total is18,000 oz au.
    Progress to production is progressing well imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $40.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.6¢ $14.75K 927.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 4167819 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 694504 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.