WWI 0.00% 1.3¢ west wits mining limited

I was hoping for finance announcement in week leading up to this...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    I was hoping for finance announcement in week leading up to this quarterly that time frame has passed. Mid- May is the latest for their December gold pour and you wouldn't delay with current gold prices you'd want to get going ASAP.

They were looking at peak funding of $63m unsure if that is USD or AUD over 3 years. Apparently if you listened to the pod cast that is down to mid $40m's due to Rand and Gold price.

To my mind they only really need to borrow enough to shore up the underground infrastructure, buy mobile fleet and 3-6 months of wages whilst they stockpile. The 30,000 ton stockpile sounds like 2 months in case of some unforeseen circumstance cave in etc. As they plan to ship 15,000 ton to the Sibanye processing plant per month. The short time frame to cashflow coming in should help finance discussions imo.

I sat in on a finance discussion with a private company looking to set up a abrasives mine in the Pilbara more from a knowledge of mining and investments perspective for a mate with big $$$ backing. They were after $1-2m to tithe them over / continue their development timeline until they sorted finance with a Investment bank within 3 months they claimed. They indicated the money raised and the percentage of the company you get should be around a 15 fold return. With the debt / equity money they sought from the investment bank being at a greater project value basically. Hopefully the latest SPP and soph's raising was that for WWI.

So I guess the question I have been pondering is WWI following a similar mantra for the raising equity and debt at current market cap or at somewhere near net project value.

In any event getting going with actually mining would be a step forward!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WWI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.3¢ 1.3¢ 1.2¢ $6.894K 532.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 5222875 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 2538414 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WWI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.