CBZ 0.00% 5.2¢ cbio limited

With the new rights issue shares being allocated tomorrow, if...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47

With the new rights issue shares being allocated tomorrow, if you want to add these extra ones to count in your vote too then I assume we will have to relog in again to Link Services & redo the voting process.

There are 31,527,419 to be added into the mix so wondering how many will also be used to vote FOR the resolutions.

Also, important to note is this allocation of Shortfall shares (28,530,617 of them) as CBIO stated on 12th Oct that 'in relation to applications received these will be determined by the Directors in consultation with the Underwriters' which sounds to me that if rules allowed them to they could just give the whole lot to the underwriters in return for Voting favours? Anyone know if they can actually do this & not allocate any of the Shortfall scaled back or otherwise to actual shareholders?

Not sure if they can also access an updated report from Link Services to note which Shareholders have voted against them & use that information in allocation of it either? Nothing would surprise us & will cry foul if they just give the Underwriters the lot or scale us back significantly to a smidgeon of what we requested.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.