www.johnhowardlies.com/ brilliant& true, page-10

1. 23,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 827
    Smerf,

Your reson for voting for labor or liberal is your own.
    I find it strange that you have previously claimed to be a greenie yet vote only for the major parties?

You have obviously picked a team to barrack against because Howard or the Lib's or the relationships with the US and/or UK upset you.

No problems with that but why the desperation?

If you want to believe Moores version of events as 100% factual then feel free. Most don't.

The Labor party is not ready to govern, their track record is appalling and they offer no vision for the future.

I don't believe we should be happy with any politician telling lies. Yet it happens...so what is the solution?

Remember when Bob Hawke was supposedly on the wagon? he was found pissed up holding onto a lampost for support.

What about honest Paul (what piggery?) Keaton...do I really have to pay tax on that?

The site is a desperate beat up by Labor spin doctors believeing that the Australian way still holds lying in high contempt and by labelling Howard a liar he will somehow fall out of grace with the Australian public.
    Personally I would be looking for better spin doctors...fancy calling a politician a liar and expecting the general public to be shocked.

debono

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.